Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Ten on Ten : January 2012



 Fresh flowers in the house are so cheerful!


Had to get outside and play before the rain.  Expelling energy is very important around here...


I haven't had any taste for coffee.  Well, that isn't totally true.... I mean, if it's a Pumpkin Spice Latte or a Quad Venti Extra Hot Peppermint Latte from Starbucks.... I might be tempted.... but at home, it's just a hot cuppa tea....


 I literally dug around our attic for 30 minutes today searching for this book... only to come downstairs and find it in my son's dresser drawer.  You can never start getting prepared too early... I don't care what you say.  This book was a lifesaver with our son as an infant!


I'm only 29 weeks, but look as though I'm about to POP !!!


Going to make egg salad.  I guess it can be a healthy snack, right?


Had another recipe/photo accepted on Foodgawker.  It was a challenge to get photos accepted on this site!


Such a good doggie....


Make me stop eating!!!


So I got the decorations off... but the trees are still in the house...

ten on ten button small
Pin It!

11 comments:

daphne said...

your pictures are beautiful! congratulations on baby #2!

Miss G said...

cool about food gawker and your belly shot photo is gorgeous. Kelly

Mommy Girl said...

beautiful photos! Love your beautiful baby filled body!

Celia said...

Thank you so much! Loved looking at all of your blogs!

brianne said...

Great photos! I've heard good things about happiest baby on the block. Bookmarking that for someday!

Mom said...

Celia this is SO sweet. Your baby picture is TOOOO Good. I'm agreeing with Hank; you're getting better and better with your photography (a career in the FUTURE??)

Kerri said...

Your pics are awesome! I especially love the beautiful picture of you and your baby!

Unknown said...

wow that silhouette is amazing! love your set!

Celia said...

Thank you so much! You all are very sweet. :)

Julie said...

I love your silhouette! I remember always feeling that way around 29 weeks and each week thereafter thinking my stomach couldn't possibly get any bigger, and it always did! Oh and I liked the bulldozer pic also :)

Jenny K said...

Your photos are so cute! I love the one of your belly and the ice cream!