Thursday, December 29, 2011

Did We Share The Good News?

I cannot believe that it has taken me this long to actually post our good news... I mean.... I'm only about 27 weeks late in doing so.  But, if you were to see me... there is no hiding it... this little baby is definitely there!!


We don't know yet if it's a boy or girl.... and most likely we're not going to find out.  It was so much fun waiting to find out when I was pregnant with Grady and so far we're heading down the same road.  The only advantage at this point would be so we could paint the nursery, but honestly... that hasn't been important enough yet to find out the sex of the baby. 

I think Grady understands to a point what is going on, but I'm sure he will be in a state of SHOCK when the baby gets here.  So far he will pat my stomach and every now and then try to lift my shirt to say "hi" to the baby.... and a few weeks ago he patted my stomach and said, "baby, be safe".  Ha!  When I ask him if he wants a baby sister or baby brother he says, "baby sister"..... sure kiddo.... we'll see. 


This is me a couple of weeks ago... and the happy big brother... who is just always happy to have his picture taken!! 
Pin It!

No comments: